I am Ahmad Samiei
Full Stack Developer
Hello World ;)
I'm Ahmad Samiei (born on 1986). Full Stack Developer mostly working on LAMP platform and small open-source volunteerism at part-time.
I insist on 'Perfectionism' and believe the 'Simplicity Power' and obsessed on both.
Download my resume in PDF format: CV.pdf
Writing is my favorite pastime. you can visit my blog.
- Over 8 years of experience as a Full-stack developer in web-based application
- web designing, web programming, database, analyzing
- Expert in Object Oriented, Design Patterns & Programming Principles
- Multi paradigm programming approach
- Big-Scale & Distributed application development
- Browser-based applications
- Social applications
- Online browser-based Game development
- VOIP, Asterisk backend developer
- Expert in PHP & Modern frameworks
- Expert in Mysql and acceptable experience in Oracle, Mongodb
- Experience with many tools and technologies (listed as tags in below)
- Expert in MVC & MOVE
- Expert in Optimization and Performance tuning
- Expert in SEO
- Experience in UI and UX design
- Expert in Photoshop and acceptable experience in Illustrator, Inkscape and Gimp
- Past experience with ActionScript, Flex, Flash
- PHPUnit friend
- Very good at team work, (GIT, SVN, Gitlab, Github, Scrum, RUP, UML)
- Open-source lover & Linux user (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Mobinone, Consultant Programmer
- SAMA, Development Lead
- Kavatelecom, Senior Voip Software Engineer
- Parspake, Full-stack PHP Developer
- Kama, Web-based programmer
- Elmosanat, Web-based programmer
TCI Fix line Tele Conference
The unlimited conference calling system for all subscribers of the 8 * service that presented at the conference of the board members and managing directors of TCI across the country for the first time in Iran.
2030 TBV Content Manager for CPs
MobinOne provides lots of different Value Added Services (VAS) for mobile operators. The main services is TBV (Text Based VAS) and this project is creating best environment and service for content providers to inject and manage auto-sync-schedule content for 2030 in easy way.
Salamat E-consultation system
E-consultation and E-learning multipurpose system for an health organization in Iran based on tele-conference project.
Rightel (first 3G mobile operator in Iran) rapid quality control system. Making internal quality control help analyze and monitor quality in Rightel. Communicating with ZTE and Callcenter and automation is the hard part.
Telephony at Kavatelecom
Telephony web applications that were presented and featured in the "Tehran Telecom Exhibit 2011". Joining Asterisk with PHP to make the passion. Powerful telephony ticketing software and IVR call manager with user control for Asterisk, click 2 call support for call manager, CDR Interface, Statistics reporter, Web and desktop cross-platform incoming-call-popup for Asterisk for call manager, Work with AMI and AGI, and some more interesting projects.
Creativity at Parspake Solutions
Develop social and online campaigns websites like cheetozia.com, online browser-based games like myfc.ir that was very creative xp at Parspake Solutions. Refactoring and optimizing Myfc.ir (First and biggest online browser- based game in Iran) with ~1m registered user was perfect valuable experience to working with fresh team/friends that I really loved them all.
Current Technologies of Interest
Gearman provides a generic application framework to farm out work to other machines or processes that are better suited to do the work. It allows you to do work in parallel, to load balance processing, and to call functions between languages.
Node.JS + Express.js
MongoDB is a scalable, high-performance, open source, document-oriented, No-SQL database. Not good for everything, but awesome when you need it. It is part of the NoSQL family of database systems.
Supervisor is a client/server system that allows its users to monitor and control a number of processes on UNIX-like operating systems. joining it with Gearman make cool result
Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. In order to achieve its outstanding performance, Redis works with an in-memory dataset. Depending on your use case, you can persist it either by dumping the dataset to disk every once in a while. I planed to use it for short life data.
What I know